I can only speak for myself, but my goodness have the two past months just flown by! For me, May and June have felt like particularly busy months. Between finally adjusting to working full time again after two months off, planning our wedding, traveling to Canada and maintaining this site, I can say that there really hasn't been a dull moment!
Which means that there have been lots of memorable moments during this time. So here's a collection of some of my favourites from the months of May and June, in no particular order. Enjoy!
P.S. A very happy Canada Day to my Canadian readers!
- Traveling to Ottawa to visit family and pick up my wedding dress (!!), and road tripping to Quebec City with my mom to visit my grandma, aunts and cousins
- Reading this novel and getting inspiration from this cookbook
- Making this soup (on repeat), this sushi, and experimenting with pimenton popcorn (recipe coming soon!)
- Cooking, eating and drinking with my two sisters - of particular note: this baked feta and this spring salad
- Eating here in Ottawa and celebrating Christian's birthday here in London
- Getting back into dance through Wednesday night ballet classes here (thanks mom for the awesome birthday present!)
- Making time to practice yoga regularly - of particular note: an awesome private yoga session in the park with my friend Sarah who just completed yoga teacher training (congrats!) and an early morning class at Planet Organic before work
- Soaking up the sunshine, having picnics with friends and making the most of the hot weather in London (while it lasted!)
- Spending a fun night at the zoo with my work colleagues
- Finally investing in one of these to reduce plastic bottle waste from our sparkling water addiction