A lot of my favourite bloggers do 'favourites' posts every once in a while, and I always love exploring their lists of top picks. I thought I'd start doing the same - both as a way to document the highlights of the past month for myself, and as a way to share some of my favourite things with you.
So, without further ado, here are my February favourites!
- Keeping fresh cut freesias in the house (pictured above)
- Reading this, watching this and making this (for the first time!)
- Getting cooking inspiration from this (thank you Riyoko & Sylvain!)
- Walking here and here
- Visiting my local antiques market (twice!), this thrifty vintage market, this flower market, this beloved London market, this Italian market and this famous food market (I think it's safe to say that I love markets!)
- Making this curry (a few times!), this soup and this juice
- Veganising these little cakes
- Eating at one of my favourite vegetarian restaurants in London
- Learning how to make jar terrariums with these lovely people (thank you Sarah & Patrick for the early birthday present!)