Better late than never... here are a few of my favourite things from the month of September. Enjoy!
- Hiking in Haslemere with friends (lead photo above) and stopping for lunch at this gem of a pub in Fenhurst (I recommend the goats cheese salad!)
- Reading Anthony Doerr's beautiful World War II novel and Naomi Klein's newest study on shock politics
- Cooking in my new favourite Marseille blue le Creuset cookware (thanks Hannah, John and the Wauters family for the awesome and coincidentally colour-coordinated wedding gifts!)
- Making more soups now that the weather has cooled down - including this pumpkin soup and this cauliflower soup
- Planning our trip to New Zealand with the help of this handy (and beautifully illustrated) guide
- Drinking lots and lots of green juice and making the most of the last of summer's tomatoes
- Playing around with recipes for vegan sweet treats - including these candied mint leaves and these healthy cookies